Thanks to all NER students for coming out in record numbers to attend the National Conference and represent our region!
The 2016 Annual Conference of the American Music Therapy Association
The 2016 Conference of the American Music Therapy Association will take place on:
November 10 to November 13, 2015 in Sandusky, Ohio.
Attend the conference for networking opportunities, sessions on Music Therapy, and internship opportunities, and inspiration.
"Under the Canopy: The Music Therapy Profession"
7000 Kalahari Dr.
Sandusky, OH, 44870
This year we have been working hard to advocate for the financial support from our colleges to send more students in our region than ever to the national conference. Please contact your representative VP for more information about scholarship opportunities through your school! Many thanks to our Advocacy Chair, Forrest Paquin for helping to make this extra funding and support possible!
- Full-time Student Discounted Cost: Early & Regular $355; Late $390
- AMTA Student Member Discount Cost: Early & Regular $235; Late $270
- Single Day Cost: $570
Conference registration deadlines
- Early rates - register & pay by Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016
- Regular rates - register & pay between August 4th and October 5th, 2016
- Late rates - register & pay after October 6th, 2016